Author Topic: gemstone- a few intreresting questions  (Read 1876 times)

notebooks

• View Profile
gemstone- a few intreresting questions
« on: August 11, 2014, 11:26:15 PM »
1) If Mars is weak, say Debilitated, how effective are gemstones? I am guessing gemstone for Mars would still be effective?

2) are gemstones of enemy planets recommended? Again it seems like it would not work well to wear gemstones for both Sat-Sun. What if the palnets are not mutual enemies? Say Ma-Me?

3) in the chart, say Saturn and Sun are influencing each other by equal aspects but Saturn is much stronger by dignity. If we want to improve Sun, when we prescribe Sun's gemstone, would that increase Saturn-Sun complexity because now the stronger Sun is also aspecting Saturn?
   this last question has particularly bothered me. My response would be yes it does. Then what is the alternative? Mantras seem to be a better approach but not everyone does mantras.

dr. farr

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: gemstone- a few intreresting questions
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 01:13:32 AM »
Following are my perspectives relative to the questions in the previous post:

-1: If Mars is debilitated its stones would bring in a mostly - influence (considering as I do that planetary debility = a "sickly" or otherwise "negative" influence of that planet)

-2: gemstones of enemy planets (used at the same time, together) = neutralization of all effects.  If planets are not mutually antagonist, and neither are debilitated, each planetary stone would bring in the influence of the specific affinitive planet.
-3: to the third question, my opinion is yes.  And, yes, mantras (or other remedial measures) would be the better choice.