Author Topic: Fall Semester Homework class 1 overlapping planets  (Read 1885 times)

sriekan

• View Profile
Fall Semester Homework class 1 overlapping planets
« on: October 20, 2015, 02:03:02 AM »
Hello All,

I was looking at how my ex-wife's planets overlapped my planets.  I know we normally don't look at pluto but it was almost exact we go divorced after 10 years and had 2 children and Jupiter was almost exact as well.

My current wife still married to for 20 years.  The overlaps are my moon on her ascendant (1 degree apart).  My daraakaraka is moon not sure if that has anything to do with that. Also 4 degrees away is my Venus on her Saturn which is her daraakaraka.  Almost exact degrees is my Jupiter with her Sun. Her Sun with my Mars is 1 degree as well. My Mars is 4 degrees from her moon. My Venus is within 4 degrees of her Saturn and Rahu.  My Mercury is also there but further in degrees.

We work together running and teaching at our yoga studio for the last 17 years and lives really revolve around a yogic life style and are around each other most of the time.  Healthy living and spirituality are a big part of our lives as well as .  It seems like a lot of our planets line up that blend together well for what we do.  This over lapping seems to make good sense.

Ryan Kurczak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Asheville Vedic Astrology
Re: Fall Semester Homework class 1 overlapping planets
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 10:05:11 AM »
You can use Pluto and the outer planets.  I know many astrologers who do that very well.

I'm not as well versed in them, so only use them peripherally in this way.

So when you look at those combinations how do you see them playing out specifically in your relationship in regards to what we discussed in our last class?
Asheville Vedic Astrology
www.ashevillevedicastrology.com

sriekan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 01:45:47 AM »
Not sure what you mean about as regards to what we we going over in class we seemed to go over a lot of direction.  Could you be more specific in what you would like me to look for.   Or what line of thinking you would like me to follow.   I thought we we're just suppose to overlap charts and see what planets where within 3 degree.

Thanks Ryan!

Ryan Kurczak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 10:28:14 AM »
Yes, Yes!  That's true.  I was curious, knowing what each planet represents as an aspect of each person, seeing them come together, how have you seen this work out (or not) in practice with this?

sriekan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 12:38:42 AM »
I guess with Pluto hitting Pluto with my ex I was thinking of Pluto being destruction that would have had an impact on our marriage not working out.  Jupiter's close was having 2 boys with her and maybe we had some karma that was being worked out between us to complete this life.

As far as my current marriage.  My moon on her ascendant would would make us both have common interests.  Maybe my darakaaraka being the moon and my moon is in an enemy sign that she would  sort of fill me more emotionally and would help me be able to express myself easier.  My Jupiter close to her Sun maybe that was a reason that I she was one of my students at a massage school when she was seeking a big chance in her life opening up to find more meaning in her life.  Maybe my Venus hitting her SA/RA could that be a reason that I can help give her some help in stability in life.  Her SU and my MA hitting in the 12 house could mean  could mean we would work well together in running a yoga studio that the man focus is liberation and we will have a lot of expenses having to do with liberation...  Also since her SA/RA is in her 7th house makes our relationship maybe challenging at times but this is a place of growth as well.  I have MA/SA conjunct in the 12th house which keeps me working teaching hatha yoga with MA being the physical bodies as one thing with a good long term discipline.  This also keeps us both pushing and challenging each others perspectives.  My moon in 8th and her SA/RA in 7th keeps some good Tapas going through the years that we have embraced better over the long run.  Is this the sort of thing you wanted me to consider with your comment.  Thanks for your questions and comments.

Ryan Kurczak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 01:25:05 PM »
Yes, this is good.